Household Goods Clearance Service
With its specialized Customs personnel and according to Customs Law no. 4458, Article 167 of the fifth paragraph’s B clause, as ECM INTERNATIONAL MOVERS, our company provides professional services for the clearance of personal belongings for those who will be allowed to freely move their used home belongings.
According to Article 167 of the Customs Code no. 4458 who can bring household goods?
Household goods are brought in two ways as being exempted from customs duties,
- Household goods brought by real persons transporting their settlement to Turkey (Transfer of home)
- Household goods which are brought out of Turkey through the purchase or lease to Turkey by using them in their residence
People who can bring household goods to the country as being exempted are listed below:
a) Real persons who transfer their settlement to the Turkish Customs Territory certainly after living at least for 24 months outside of the Turkish Customs Territory.
Temporary presence in the Turkish Customs Territory for a period of less than 6 months in a year does not detract from continuity. However, these periods are not included in the period of stay for 24 months in settlements outside the Turkish Customs Territory. Stays up to 45 days in Turkey are counted as the stay abroad. For the real persons who have resided outside the Turkish Customs Territory for at least five years in the last ten years, this time period regarding the settlement place is not required.
Persons who have benefited from the home exemption used under this article must have lived at least twenty-four months abroad to benefit from the same exemption.
b) Public officials who are appointed as permanent officers to the national or international positions abroad and returned from these duties. (For these persons, at least 24 months residency condition outside the Turkish customs territory is not required)
c) Real persons who transfer their settlement place from a foreign country to the Turkish Customs Territory by becoming Turkish citizens. (For these persons, at least 24 months residency condition outside the Turkish customs territory is not required)
ç) Death of persons residing outside the Turkish customs territory and their natural heirs residing in Turkey.
Looking backwards from the date of his last visit to Turkey, the deceased person should not have been in the country for more than six months. Stays up to 45 days in Turkey are counted as the stay abroad. For the real persons who have resided outside the Turkish Customs Territory for at least five years in the last ten years, this time period regarding the settlement place is not required.
- PASSPORT OR NATO TRAVEL ORDER LASSE – PASSE
- THE DOCUMENT THAT SHOWS BECOMING A TURKISH CITIZEN
- THE LIST OF THE GOODS WITH A WET SIGNATURE
- DECLARATION OF ACCEPTANCE OF FREE TRANSACTIONS IN THE OPERATIONS THAT WILL BE DONE BY INHERITANCE
- CERTIFICATE OF IDENTITY REGISTER COPY UPON CONDITIONS APPLIED TO FAMILY UNITS
- RESIDENCE TRANSFER DOCUMENT FROM THE EXTERNAL REPRESENTATIVES OF TRANSPORTATION
- 24-MONTH RENTAL AGREEMENT OR PROPERTY DEEDS
- CERTIFICATE OF INHERITANCE FOR THE ENTRIES MADE VIA INHERITANCE
- IN THE PROCESSES OF RELEASE FOR FREE CIRCULATION VIA INHERINTANCE, LEGATORS’S ENTRANCE AND EXITS RECORDS SHOWING THAT THIS PERSON LIVES ABROAD
- NOTARIZED OR CONSULATE-APPROVED WARRANT OF ATTORNEY
- DOCUMENT SHOWING TRANSFERRING FROM THE FOREIGN CITIZENSHIP TO TURKISH CITIZENSHIP
Our company professionally provides customs service for your used household goods which will be imported and exported.
FOR DETAILED INFORMATION, YOU CAN CONTACT WITH US.